The popular Florida based eCommerce Platform 3dcart.com has been attracting a lot of attention as of late. We’ll take a look at the good, bad, and ugly of the platform and examine whether it may or may not be a good fit for your online business.
The 3dcart platform boasts hundreds of built-in-features, free professionally-designed responsive themes, industry-renowned 24/7/365 free technical support, and competitive pricing to meet any business’s budget. And unlike the majority of their competitors, 3dcart is all about ecommerce evolution. Their development team is dedicated to rolling out frequent updates, often times at the personal request of their merchants. That’s right! 3dcart’s community helps shape the very platform they use, with developers implementing popularly requested features and improvements on a regular basis. Some of 3dcart’s best features include: Plans to suit every budget: 3dcart really is about meeting the needs of every type of business – small craft shops, big brands, and everything in between. They can meet the demands of the world’s largest businesses and stay-at-home moms launching their very first clothes or diaper store!
- Point of Sale System: Sell anywhere, anytime with 3dcart’s free, iPad compatible point of sale system. Sell at vendor events, kiosks, on the road, at the beach – virtually anywhere. Accept credit cards, cash, check and email receipts on the fly.
- Powerful Admin Panel: Manage your store with a platform designed for ease-of use; featuring a responsive, streamlined design for easy and simple store management.
- Cart Abandonment Tools: Recover sales automatically by sending out predefined emails to customers that started an order but didn’t finish it. Reporting tools show you just how much was recovered.
- 100+ Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Themes: Choose from over 100 professionally designed responsive themes. Select, install, apply – design your store with just a couple mouse clicks!
- Optimized Checkout: Deliver your customers the ultimate, best checkout experience possible with a checkout page that’s designed to meet the latest usability standards and prevent cart abandonment. Customers can easily checkout on their desktop, tablet or phone!
- Built-in-blog: Improve your SEO efforts and market your store with 3dcart’s built-in blog feature. Easily craft and publish articles right from within your admin panel.
- Email marketing tools: Send out newsletters to all your customers or specific groups. You can even send timed email drip campaign messages to customers a specified number of days after an order has shipped. Follow up with a second promotional discount email after their next purchase. 150+ payment solutions: 3dcart offers more ready-to-use payment solutions than any other ecommerce platform. Accept payments fast and easy from almost anywhere with their integrated credit card solutions.
- Loyalty Program: Implement a customer rewards point program, offer coupons and discounts, and/or start up an affiliate program to reward your brand ambassadors! Powerful RESTful API – Augment your store’s functionality with a powerful REST API that allows for easy integration with any of your created apps. Secure Worry-Free
- Hosting: With multiple data centers and points of access across the country, 3dcart’s Secure Level 1 PCI Hosting offers 99.94% uptime and 24/7 monitoring, Unlimited Staff users with role based security, IP Blocking Security Feature, etc. Latest ecommerce technology: Visa Checkout, MasterPass, Google Trusted Stores, and more available in every plan.
Interested merchants can start their very own 15-day free trial in just seconds with a variety of plan options to fit most every need and budget.
- Mini $19.99/mo. Up to 200 Products. Free Domain Registration
- Starter $35.99/mo. Up to 1,000 Products.
- Professional $65.99/mo. Up to 10,000 Products. Live Chat
- Professional+ $99.99/mo. Quickbooks Connector. DOBA Integration. Most Popular.
- Power Plan $129.99/mo. Ebay integration & Amazon Order-Sync
- Enterprise. $999.99/mo Unlimited Everything